Apprenticeships with Meadowview
We believe that the best way to learn is through experience. With apprenticeship programmes, you gain new qualifications and skills which will enable you to start your career in social care in a small but friendly organisation which provides residential support to adults with learning disabilities and associated challenging behaviours.
Through joining our programme you’ll earn £6 an hour plus sleep ins and complete a qualification, including:
- Care Certificate (a requirement for everyone working in the health and care sector)
- Level 2 diploma in Health and Social Care
- Functional skills in numeracy and literacy
- BTEC knowledge certificate in Health and Social Care
- Certificate in Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- And access our online training courses.
You’ll learn person-centred approaches to support and see how our organisation meets the needs of the people we support, their families and our staff team.
Our apprenticeship scheme is open for 18+ year olds. All training and assessment is work-based and lasts for 12 months, with ongoing support from a trainer and potential for a permanent position.