Bethany House is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the beautiful countryside of Essex. Bethany House is less than 10 minute walk from all amenities including a library, banks, doctors, hairdressers, a gym and sports centre. Although the home is registered for 2 service users, Bethany House can function as a single service should the need arise.
Bethany House supports adults with complex needs, physical and mental health issues, challenging behaviours, who may also have a forensic history. The service is staffed 24/7 by a dedicated warm and friendly team.
To enable our staff team to plan the right kind of support, we work closely with you and the people who are important to you. Your keyworker meets with you on a weekly basis to review your week and plan your goals for the following week. We will change your support plan as and when your needs and wishes change.
We can support you to:
- Keep safe and healthy.
- Live independently – either on your own, with friends or family or in shared accommodation.
- Get out and about to meet new people and do new things in your life.
- Learn more skills to become more independent.
- Go on holiday.
- Keep in touch with the people who are important to you.
- Support you to manage your household bills and money.
- Get a job or volunteer.
How we will support you:
- You will have choice and control at all times about what you do and how you are supported.
- Where possible we will work with you to choose your support staff so that they match your personality and interests.
- We will always treat you with dignity and respect.
Bethany House is a small but friendly team whose aim is to work with individuals, their families and professionals within a framework of anti-discriminatory practice, to promote each person’s individual values.
We are committed to:
- Actively promoting each person’s participation in an ordinary lifestyle
- Supporting people to access community facilities