Brewery House, is also situated in Halstead in the beautiful countryside of Essex. Brewery House is a 5 minute walk from Halstead town centre which offers the usual amenities including a library, banks, doctors, hairdressers, a gym and sports centre. The home is registered to accommodate a maximum of 2 service users.
We have an open door policy for relatives and would make them most welcome. We wish to stress the importance of family contact. Brewery House provides specialist, bespoke services for individuals who have Asperger’s Syndrome and Acquired Brain Injury. Asperger’s syndrome, is a lifelong developmental disability that affects how people perceive the world and interact with others. People with Asperger syndrome see, hear and feel the world differently to other people.
Our staff team together with other professionals are responsive to service users changing needs, and are able to offer different service designs with their associated different funding streams. We use person-centred thinking tools in support planning to ensure support is personalised, outcomes-focussed and flexible.
Treatment incorporates the following elements:
- Positive risk taking
- Strengths based approach
- Positive behaviour management strategies
- Care planned psychological therapies
- Access to at least 30 hours of meaningful activity 7 days a week
- Developing independent living skills and community engagement
- A strong emphasis on safeguarding
- Robust clinical governance
- Access to independent advocacy
- Strong multiagency and family partnerships to ensure a holistic package of care and pathway