Are you confident, organised and a keen team player? Or you are looking for a complete carer change? Embark on a career to change lives with Meadowview Care Ltd.
We offer full training which will give you the skills to work within the residential care setting, and give you excellent opportunities to grow and progress within our organisation. Previous experience of working with vulnerable adults in residential care would be an advantage but is not essential. Meadowview Care offers specialist support and rehabilitation for individuals with challenging and complex needs associated with mental health, acquired brain injury, learning disabilities and autism.
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Bank Staff
Benefits of working for Meadowview:
- Comprehensive induction
- Career progression
- Support and guidance
- Extensive training
- 10 year service award > additional £500 towards holiday
- Sense of responsibility and commitment
- Positive, supportive personality
- Cheery/good sense of humour
- Hard Working
- Enthusiasm/eager to learn
- Shows Initiative
Meadowview Care Recruitment Application Process
- Click Here to apply online
- Download Application form and save to your computer.
- Once application is completed, save and email your application form firstname.lastname@example.org